Thursday, January 13, 2011

Weight Loss Journal..

I decided last week I was going to lose quite a bit of weight. I knew I needed to be healthier so I just decided to jump in! I'm going to use my blog as a weight loss journal so I can blog about what I'm doing, and hopefully get some support!

My weight when I started was 192.5! AH! The weight crept on so fast, and I have to say I really got comfortable when I started dating Randy. Now a year and a half later I've gained quite a bit. So hear I go.

It's been a week and my weight is now at 183.5!
I've just been eating five small meals a day. Sometimes it's just a special K bar for one of my snacks. I've also started my new job so I'm on my feet running around for 5-8 hours a day. So I haven't hit the gym yet. Also, on my days off (like today) I go and walk the mall for 30-45 minutes.

I'm so excited to start this new part of my life! I've set a bunch of goals for me.

1. Lose 50 lbs. (to start)
2. Be comfortable enough to be in a swimsuit in August in Vegas for my 21st!
3. Train for a 5K.
4. Complete a 5K.
5. Be completely comfortable in my own body.

I'm excited to start!!

1 comment:

  1. THat is so awesome Melissa, keep at it and you will feel fantastic!

    ReplyDelete