Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Promotion!

I got a promotion at work! Instead of being a boring cashier now I'm in merchandising. So basically I run around like a chicken with it's head cut off! It's been really good because now I can be more active.

ALSO!

I started my "diet" last thursday. Let's just say it's going amazing and now I'm 7 lbs lighter already! It's been really easy for me! I haven't even started working out yet because I have a nasty cold.
I want to add in that it is -25 degrees today and so I'm staying inside watching Gilmore Girls and Real Housewives.

I just wanted to say that I'm going to Vegas in August for my 21st Birthday! I've never been! (Except driving through a couple times) I am so excited because my birthday buddies (Zoe and Meagan) are coming too! WOOOT! So now I need to know what the best places in Vegas are?

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment