Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas!

I've been slacking quite a bit lately so I'm going to update my blog on everything in the past couple months. I figured I should start with Christmas! So Randy and I were alone for Christmas because my parents & Megan head to Utah for the holidays. We had a little Christmas before everyone left.


Annaleen getting started on all her presents!

Annaleen and her daddy!

Getting started with her Legos. Audrey decided to help! She actually ended up in the box most of the day.

Watching the Grinch after all the present opening.

Later my family came over and Megan was making so Legos with Annaleen.
Annaleen and my parents. :)
And of course us! Our first Christmas married!

We definitely had a great Christmas with my family, and then a special Christmas with just Randy and I. It was definitely a great holiday. I hope everyone had a great one too! What did you all get?

No comments:

Post a Comment