Friday, January 14, 2011

My Happy List

We've had such a great weekend with Annaleen that I decided to make (my first) happy list!

1. Annaleen of course!

This little girl brings so much sunshine to our lives. She's full of questions, and has quite the personality! We love her so much, and we're so happy she's in our lives.

2. All my family

The other night I was in the hospital and my parents checked up on me constantly after I left. It meant a lot to me to know they were thinking about me.

3. My Literati Ereader

I know it's a material thing, but I love it! I can take it everywhere and I've been reading so much more now! I've read "Unbearable Lightness" by Portia de Rossi (I think EVERY girl should read this book, it's a great insight into how you should think about your body, and how it can affect your mind so easily!) and "The Chosen One". It's a fiction about a polygamous sect. It's a very sad book, but it was a great insight into how they think. I think it was written by a former fundamentalist.

4. Randy

Because he's my husband! Duh! He stayed at the hospital with me and slept in the most random places (chair, car, floor..) and he didn't give (much) grief about it. I love him to pieces!

5. Tangled

Because I'm watching it again right now and I love it as much as Annaleen. I'm laughing my head off!

Happy Sunday everyone! What would be on your happy list?!

No comments:

Post a Comment