Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our Weekend with Annaleen..continued!

I know I started on this post last week, but I had to show the pictures to prove we had a great time! We had my work Christmas party (late, but hey it's retail we'll take what we can get!) so Annaleen hung out at my parent's house. Here's some pictures we took before we left. I never get all dolled up so it was so fun!




I love this picture of us. We had so much fun taking pictures. I think I have like 20 of just us making silly faces.

The next morning we got all bundled up and headed to the Calgary Hitmen game. If you know canadians, you know they love hockey. I am definitely all for hockey. I love it sooo much now! Our best friends Elaine and Drew came too and it was so much fun!
This is to show you how bundled up we were. It was FREEZING! Also, Annaleen's mittens are huge because they were actually mine haha.

Annaleen wanted to take her Canucks koala, this is her on the train. She loved it!

Randy's blinking and Annaleen isn't looking, but this is the typical picture we get!

Us at the game. We had so much fun!!

Elaine and Drew!

After the game we took Annaleen home and went home and went to bed. We were so tired! I love weekends with her, and we enjoy having her around. The cats get so jealous though!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. I have still never been to a hockey game since living here, that needs to change!

    ReplyDelete