Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend with Annaleen

This is our first weekend with Annaleen this year. We were so excited to get her! I'm still a little out of it because of my hospital stay, but it's still fun!

We were just playing Guess Who and I just had to hurry and type something hilarious she asked. We were playing the animal side and it was me vs her. She asked "Is your character pretty?" It caught me and Randy so off guard that we started laughing. She looked us like we were crazy! I'll be adding more to this later. :)

3 comments:

  1. OK, your blog is gorgeous! I love the template. Guess Who is so much fun, haha.

    KF x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wedding pics are oh-so pretty!
    -Allison Kaye
    http://www.craftedove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! Thanks for reading my blog! I'll take a look at yours. I loved my wedding :) I'm so glad people appreciate it!!

    ReplyDelete