Thursday, October 6, 2011

Weight Loss.


I'm jumping back on the weight loss bandwagon. I tried before and I did lose quite a bit of weight. Then something horrible happened and I got neck surgery. I seriously couldn't sweat for months. That meant no working out, no nothing. It was the worst. I've been trying to eat well but gradually some of the weight came back. I want to be happier with myself so here I am proclaiming it to everyone so that everyone can hold me accountable that I WILL SUCCEED!!!

I'm currently at 179.5 lbs after eating with my clothes on.
When I lost weight I was at 162.5 before my surgery.

THE PLAN:
My plan is to eat breakfast.
30 minutes of Zumba every morning to start
NO SNACKING! (I'm THE WORST!)
One cheat day a week, but I won't overdo it.

I'm not putting too much pressure on myself, but I want to feel better!

I will be posting my stats every week. Hopefully I can do this!

2 comments:

  1. how awesome that you've set such a realistic goal for yourself. I know that surgery can upend everything. I had two neurosurgery's last year to remove a tumor from my spine and I still have major exercise restrictions from my surgeon. Best of luck on your endeavor! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm hoping I can hit my goals!

    ReplyDelete