Sunday, October 2, 2011

I can't make up my mind.

I quit my job again. I can't seem to be content with any job I've had lately. I'm going back to retail (which is the only job I enjoyed longer than a month) and I'm actually excited.

We have Annaleen this weekend, and man it's been a blast. Randy had to work overtime yesterday so we went to visit.

Ridin' in a big truck


Aren't they the cutest?

Last weekend Randy and I went to the south part of Glenmore Park and it was gorgeous. I love seeing the changing leaves. It's a bummer it's fall because the only summer we really had was August and September. Boo! Oh well, it's the Canadian life!



Good news is it's hockey and Halloween season! My house is decked out for Halloween! I'll do a post about my decorations soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment