Monday, October 10, 2011

Calgary Corn Maze


Today Randy and I went to the Calgary Corn Maze. It was seriously so much fun. We've wanted to start some traditions, and so we headed to the Corn Maze. Since it was Canadian Thanksgiving we both had the day off.


The Corn Maze was pretty large, and we decided we would go through the whole thing!


The Corn Maze had a game called the Maize-O-Poly and that's what kept us going. We had to finish a Monopoly board by finding all the stations and hole punching our board. We didn't really mean to do the whole thing, but after we had all but five we had to keep going. We almost gave up with one left, but we REALLY wanted our "Farmer of the Year" sticker!
This is us with our FINISHED BOARD! We acted like agents, and made it through the whole thing following the whole map. We felt GOOD!


And our proof: our STICKER! It took us an hour, and dang we felt good! The whole park had so much to do, there were trampolines, a corn husk shooter, and a ton of kid games.

We were going to pick out pumpkins, but honestly it's a rip off. So instead we went and picked up some pumpkins to get a picture. Yeah, we're cool. Over all, it was such a fabulous time, and we can't wait to do it again!

This whole weekend was really fun. Randy and I stayed home all weekend (except I worked) and we made all our food, and watched seven. Yes, seven movies. I'm doing a post about it, because I wanted to give my reviews.

So, that was my fabulous weekend, What are your traditions?

5 comments:

  1. What a perfect Fall weekend! Seriously. I'm gonna have to replicate it soon:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun! I hope you can soon! Perfect date! Thanks for reading my blog! I'm checking yours out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun post! corn mazes are awesome. tomorrow we are going to apple hill - pumpkins, apples, and fall will surely be there to make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Corn mazes are so much fun! I totally got lost in one last fall. One of our favorite October/Halloween traditions is getting dressed up and watching Rocky Horror Picture Show!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just stumbled upon your blog. I lived in Calgary for a few years as a small kid (I'm Dutch). Seems like you had a great time!

    x

    Marielle

    ReplyDelete