Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer Part One! (Plus a whole lot of pictures!)

 Welcome to Summer Part One! We had a blast this summer. First, I started it off with RED HAIR!
 Then I took cute pictures of Theo. What can I say? I'm a happy cat lady.
 We hung out with Tanner, Desiree and Maclin as much as we could. We went to Joey Chinook to celebrate Desiree's birthday!
 I watched, and Randy played a lot of baseball! I'm the official scorekeeper, and it kept me busy all summer.
 We also had as much fun as possible with Annaleen this summer. This is a picture of her "ice skating" at an indoor play place here in Calgary. This time we met up with some friends and had a blast!
 Elaine and I went walking as much as we could. This night we walked way too long but walked all through the park here in Calgary. It was really beautiful, but a tough walk!
 I took a couple pictures of myself. This has to be my favourite of the summer!
 TANNER AND DESIREE GOT MARRIED! They surprised everyone and eloped. They looked so amazing and were really happy! Randy and I were the only people there with them and it meant a lot to be the ones they chose to come be the witnesses. I love this couple so much!
 The happily married couple! I've been waiting for them to get married forever!
 Cutting their cute little cake!
Randy and I at the afterparty. We had a blast! I'm so excited to post about the rest of summer!

3 comments:

  1. Every time I see the picture of Randy with the pizza I get a massive craving for Costco pizza.

    ReplyDelete