Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Currently.

I've seen this all around the internet lately so I decided to give it a go. Leave a comment if you do it too, I would love to read them!

Loving: I'm loving the fact that I make my own schedule. I love having the freedom!!

Reading: I'm JUST about to start the Sookie Stackhouse books. I'm really excited to start since True Blood is one of my favourite tv shows.

Watching: The first season of Pretty Little Liars. My sister-in-law got me hooked and I've already watched season two so now I'm going to back to watch season one. This show has me hooked!!

Anticipating: My baseball game tonight. I love watching, and I'm the official scorekeeper. I love being around my team. They're awesome!

Listening to: A lot of old school music. I recently acquired a ton of music from when I was a pre-teen. I have NSYNC on blast in my car.

Planning: My schedule for the next month. I've booked myself solid for work! I'm really excited that my business is doing so well!

Working on: My relationship with Randy. I strongly feel that in a marriage you continuously have to work at it and it's never perfect. I love that guy a lot.

Wishing: That I didn't have to wait for my dang Permanent Residency card. We decided that we can finally start a family once I have it. I'm horrible at waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment