Monday, February 7, 2011

Weight Loss Progress & a little hospital story

So far I have lost 19 pounds!
My beginning weight: 192 lbs.
My weight today: 173 lbs.

I'm so happy to have reached this goal so far! I only have about 3o more pounds to be at my goal. I'm so excited that I've been working so hard and can actually see a difference.

Here's my new body!



I'll have to keep posting my progress, so if I stop then you can hound me on getting back into my routine!

I've had to take a break lately because of a cyst on my neck. It's been really brutal for me. The pain is unbearable so yesterday randy took me to emerge. Turns out I had to have one of the most painful procedures done to my NECK! It makes grown men scream and some people have to be put under. They have me a percocet and I was ready to go. The doctor was really nice and she took breaks when I would cry every once in a while. She said I was super tough, and she was really proud of me. They did have to give me a shot of morphine at the end because it was so painful. So now I'm on percs and so there isn't too much pain.

I have a big bandage on my neck and now I look like Frankenstein! Randy also crashed his car so now we're down to one car. I'd have to say our weekend was pretty crappy. But in better news Randy cleaned the house after I passed out yesterday. I love that guy. Hopefully things will turn around!

Have a good day!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go on the weight loss! You're doing awesome, and doing it so fast! Sorry about the neck. Yuck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having roller coasters. It'll get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Frankenstein...keep up the good work you hot thing!

    ReplyDelete