Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love Day!

This was Randy and I's first MARRIED Valentine's Day so I was VERY excited about it!!! (As you can tell from my capital words and lots of exclamation points!) We got all dressed up and we went for our annual sushi and it was so fun! We rarely get to dress up because we don't "get ready" for work since it's both dirty work. I love having a reason to dress up, and we really had an amazing time. We spent lots of time eating our sushi, and then we decided to go walk around Chinook mall. We went into Anthropologie and I got Randy an "R" mug to match my "M" mug I purchased a couple of weeks ago. Now we're goofy matching newlyweds! After we got home we cuddled up in our fort we made for Annaleen this past weekend and watched "Everest" on Netflix. We felt like little kids, and it was just silly to be laying in a fort in the middle of your house when you're adult. I was definitely sad to clean it up today like my adult self would have to do. I only have one picture but it's worth it!


Today I realized that next Monday is our six month anniversary! I honestly don't understand where all this time went! Happy Lover's Day (a day late)!!!

3 comments:

  1. OOh I wanted sushi for Valentines but that didn't happen so I will live vicariously through you. Looks like you had a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what Melissa, being childish with the one you love is probably one of the best ways to spend time. It keeps everything young, and fun! I love playing tag with Aaron, and just being 5 years old! I gives the most laughs sometimes, and the funniest memories! I can't wait to be married and be goofy and matching like you and Randy! You make it all look so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just found out we're city mates from the Sometimes Sweet 'Where are you?' post, and I thought I would say Hi!

    Hope you're having fun in Calgary so far! I look forward to reading more! :)

    Rachèle

    ReplyDelete