Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday (a day late!)


1. I am currently obsessed with jersey shore (how am i supposed to get fresh in a bathroom with dirty drawers?!)

2. Today I am excited because I'm going on a date with Randy to Globefish (p.s. it was the most amazing sushi in the world!)

3. The age I am is twenty and the age I feel is twenty!

4. My favorite place is at home with my hubby & cats doing our thang.

5. Something I have been procrastinating is cleaning my house (but I brought home all the cleaning supplies from work so I HAVE to do it.)

6. The last thing I purchased was phone covers for Randy and I.

7. The thing I love most about my home is it feels like a home!

Feel free to do it too, I'd love to read them! I'm also linking it back to Lauren who started it!

1 comment:

  1. How addictive is Jersey Shore? I love that show! Caaaaaabs are heeeeeyyyyaaa!

    Rachèle

    ReplyDelete