Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thirty Days of Thankful: Day 2-8

I admit I'm horrible at blogging. I had something come up and I've been off the computer for a while. Here's my list!

Day 2: I'm thankful for my parents. They're always there for me and pick me up when I fall down.
Day 3: I'm thankful for my cats. They're hilarious, and they are so precious (yes, I said that word) to me. I love them so much!
Day 4: I'm thankful for my brothers and sisters. That includes my sisters in law! They're all hilarious in their own ways, and I love them all so much!
Day 5: I'm thankful for my bed. It's nice to have somewhere comfy to sleep!
Day 6: I'm thankful for Desiree. She's my best friend, and my shoulder to cry on. She has a pretty cute baby too, and I love my godson soooo much!
Day 7: I'm thankful for my car. It gets me from a to b, and it's a very dependable car!
Day 8: I'm thankful for Randy's and my job. Without them we'd be on the street! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment