Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I gave up on Thankful posts.

I really did try, but I went to Vancouver for a week and get way too far behind. It doesn't mean that I'm not thankful, I'm just lazy. I did see this post today and I wanted to try it too!

I'm weird because:

I don't like veggies..except for potatoes.
I'm a crazy cat lady. legit.
I'm 21 with a 7 (almost 8) year old.

I'm a bad friend because:

I live in a different country than all my friends.
If I don't feel like talking to you, I won't.

I'm a good friend because:

I will drop anything to help you.
I love to buy presents.
I'm a good listener.

I'm sad because:

I don't have too many friends up here in Canada land.
I don't make nearly enough money.
I'm not a very good cook.

I'm happy because:

I have a very loving husband, who loves me no matter what I look like.
I have a great support system.
I have a job I love.

I'm excited for:

Christmas. Christmas. Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment