Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Butterflies & Honeycombs

I guess I'll start with sayign that I'm back. I needed to take a short little break to get everything figured out. I've decided to use this blog a lot more. I'm ready to show my life more. I want to show how much fun I'm having living my newlywed life.

Lately, I've been thinking of getting another tattoo. OOh. scandalous! I know that some people are fans of tattoos and that we shouldn't put permanent things on our bodies. But this tattoo will have a huge meaning to me. My previous post was about my grandma passing away. I've decided on a tattoo of a butterfly with either a flower or a honeycomb. I'm getting really excited about the research & all that stuff!

Now an update on what's been going on!

Last week my friend Christa and her friend Stacy came into town on a roadtrip. Calgary was their last stop after going through Glacier and all that fun stuff! They came into Calgary on Thursday night and we headed off to sushi and had an amazing time! I hope Christa can send me the group picture. Afterwards we headed to WICKED!!!! Can I tell you how excited I was? I saw it when I was 17 or so in LA. It was amazing then and it was amazing now!! :)

Friday I had to go to work and left Christa & Stacy to fend for themselves! We ended up meeting up with them that night at the opening night of the Stampede! So many people, and such good food! Unfortunately it got really windy and cold so we headed home after a couple of hours. We went and got ice cream at DQ and watched some tv. It was a great night to just chill and catch up with Christa!

They took off to head home and I just hung out all day.

So tell me what do you like to do when your friends visit from out of town?

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you are having a blast with your new hubby as newlyweds! We hope Ashley is able to find her true love on season 3 of "The Mormon Bachelorette!" Stay tuned for the second half of the show to be up and running by the end of this week!

    ReplyDelete