Sunday, May 29, 2011

All I want is ice cream!

Me really drugged up and just not very happy!
Me today at my parents house.

Friday I had neck surgery to take out a cyst on my neck. I also had to get it taken out because there was pain nerves stuck in the scar tissue. My neck hurt everytime I would touch it and it was getting rather annoying! I found a plastic surgeon who would take out the cyst and get rid of my NASTY scar! I look like Frankenstein for the next two weeks, but I'm really happy I won't have the pain & scar anymore!

Is it weird that I'm so happy about such a little thing?

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely not! I was very happy the guy who did the surgery on my neck was also a plastic surgeon so he made the scar as least noticeable as possible! I can't speak for the treach scar, but there isn't much you can do about that... :) Just be grateful you only have to deal with one, and once it isn't pink anymore, no one will notice. ;)

    ReplyDelete